- Women Grow Conference, Denver, CO, February 2018
- “Nurses and Medical Cannabis Workshop,” United Patients Group, San Rafael, CA, May 2016
- “40 Years in Medical Cannabis: A Personal Perspective,” United in Compassion Medical Symposium, Sydney, Australia, May 2016. (Click on link to see on YouTube)
- Women Grow Tampa Bay Chapter, Inaugural Event, St. Petersburg, January 2016
- “The Less Popular Cannabinoids and the ECS,” Rossmoor Senior Center, Walnut Creek, CA, June 2015.
- “Prohibition: Baseless Then and Now,” Patients Out of Time Conference, West Palm Beach, FL, May 2015.
- “Brief History of Medical Cannabis, ACNA Core Curriculum, West Palm Beach, FL, May 2015
- “Celebrating National Nurses Week,” Women Grow, Asheville, NC, May 2015.
- “Cannabis Medicine: The Role of the Nurse,” Dixie Elixir, Denver, CO, April, 2015.
- Americans for Safe Access, Washington, DC, March 2015.
- Chamber of Commerce, Sun City Center, October 2014.
- Universalist Unity Church, Ft. Myers, FL, October 2014.
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, October 2014
- Edgewater Retirement Center, Boca Raton, Florida, October 2014.
- Democratic Women’s Club of Sarasota County, September 2014.
- KHSU NPR, “Through the Eyes of Women” July 2014.
- American Cannabis Nurses Association Core Curriculum Cannabis Nursing Workshop, The Eighth National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics, Portland, OR, May 8, 2014.
- “Medical Marijuana: Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask,” Plymouth Harbor Retirement Community, Sarasota, FL, January 2014.
- “Cannabis & the Endocannabinoid Sytem: What Nurses and Medical Health Care Professionals Need to Know,” Lansing Community College, Lansing, MI, September 2013.
- “The Grass Roots Movement: 30 Years Revisited,” R.C. Randall Memorial Wellness Center Dedication, Lansing, MI, September 2012.
- “Gen-X Grieving Patterns,” Assn. of Death Education and Counseling (ADEC) national conference in Atlanta, GA, March 2012.
- “The Impact of Traumatic Death On The Community,” Grief Education and Support Center, Sarasota, FL, October 2011.
- “In Pot We Trust,” 2007 Showtime documentary. In regular rotation on cable.
- “Robert Randall Tribute,” 4th National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics, Santa Barbara, CA, April 2006.
- Panel member, “Cannabis Spouses Speak,” 4th National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics, Santa Barbara, CA, April 2006.
In addition O’Leary-Randall gave dozens of radio and press interviews from the late 1970s through 2000. She was a panel speaker at NORML Conferences from 1978- 1981. In February 1980 she was a panel speaker at the 1st International Cannabis Legalization Conference in Amsterdam, Holland.
Alice is available for press, radio and TV interviews.